Material: 82% polyester/18% Xtra Life Lycra™.
- Non-clinical mask, treated with Polygiene ViralOff® anti-bacterial, anti-viral technology.
- Conforms to ISO 18184: 2019.
- Kills 99% of viruses on the mask fabric within 2 hours.
- Reusable, single-ply mask.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial treatment removes the need for washing.
- Avoid washing to uphold anti-viral effect, but if required wash by hand in cold water.
- Reduces airborne particles from coughing or sneezing.
- Fits the contours of the face, covering nose, mouth and chin with no ties.
The Bumpaa™ range of face masks and face coverings are designed to be super soft and lightweight to ensure maximum comfort to the wearer. As a result of the antiviral treatment, the Bumpaa™ products are reusable preventing the environmental impact of disposable masks going to landfill
The antiviral and antibacterial technology is designed to protect the mask and not the user. The Bumpaa™ range of products are not being sold as PPE and are non-medical. The treatment allows the product to be reused by the wearer without fear of the virus being present on the mask next time it is worn. All the treatments used on the products have passed ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2) tests given peace of mind to the wearer.